Additions

May 14, 2009 at 10:14 PM
Edited May 14, 2009 at 10:15 PM

I am using the 18200 because the later versions of the software wants to have silverlight 3 installed.  I like how the photo album works.  I must admit, I do not understand all of the code, however I understand most of it.

I would like to know how I can add a default image.  So when the page comes up I can have a image already loaded into the preview section of the object.  My only other addition is that I would like to see a way to maybe grab the title of the image as a description.  I know of some code that can pull the image exif data and I would think it would be a cool idea if this could be implemented into the system.

thanks for listening

Coordinator
Jun 6, 2009 at 10:54 AM

hey,

for some reasons i don't get updates on new posts ... so sorry for the very long (!!!) time to reply!

in the alpha version i used xml files to add additional information, but i decided to remove that. There
will definitely be albums that contain and show meta information, but i haven't decided yet in what way
I should display them - there are several ones that are good. However, I am currently working on
additional Data Sources and Cloud Implementation (to host the sl picture album on the Windows
Azure Cloud)

- Mario